Thursday, January 12, 2006

Overheard While Living My Life

Ever be walking around and hear snippets of conversation that make you laugh?

Here are a few I have been saving up for just this moment.

Overheard while waiting in line for lunch at the cafeteria:
1st Guy: Whats for lunch?
2nd Guy: Looks like meatloaf
1st Guy: Looks like it? Or IS it?
2nd Guy: Your guess is as good as mine.

Overheard at the coffee shop this morning:
Customer: I'll have a venti, soy, no whip, cinnamon dulce latte, and a cinnamon bun.
Cashier: A venti, soy, no whip, cinnamon dulce latte, and a what?
Customer: Cinnamon bun.
Cashier: Cinnamon bun.
Customer: Yeah.

Girl on a cell phone:
So I told him I loved him, and he told me he wasn't ready for it. READY for it? Jesus Christ I gave him the blowjob of his life last night for crying out loud. You would think the least he could do is tell me that he missed me!

Overheard in the video store:
Girl: I'd like to see it
Guy: Well then get it
Girl: Really? Or when we get home are you just going to not watch it?
Guy: No, I'll watch it, get it...
Girl: Really
Guy: No.

That's all I've got right now. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Wendylicious said...

OMG, those are too funny. Especially the girl on the cellphone!