Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It All Felt Good

Remember my Patience and Timing post? If not, just scroll on down to the post under this one, and you'll see what I am talking about.

Well, my patience has paid off. I landed what I am anticipating will be the most fun and exciting job I have had. Ever.

I am finally at the point in my career where I can, well, focus on MY career. For six years I have been following my husband around the country in pursuit of his career. He is now at a place he wants to be, in a position he wants to be in. Enough so, that we can finally turn our attention to me and my career.

I have always wanted a job that is fun, creative, and fulfilling. And until now, I didn't think that I could get all of that. I'm not saying it's all sunshine and roses, because no job is like that. What I am saying is that this job will allow me to express myself, and be very social, and plan PARTIES, which, if you are ANY friend of mine, know that's something I like to do. And if you ARE any friend of mine, then you have most likely attended one of my parties, and you know they can be pretty fun!

So my patience paid off, the timing couldn't be better. And when I accepted the job, it all felt good.

No comments: