Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow our lives change forever. For good.
Tomorrow we add two children to our home.
Tomorrow we double our little family.
Tomorrow I become a mother of three.
Tomorrow my husband becomes a daddy.
Tomorrow we no longer have any spare bedrooms.
Tomorrow we fill our home with noise.
Tomorrow we double our laundry.
Tomorrow my oldest son becomes a big brother again.
Tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will stop and thank God, again, for His guiding hand and blessings in our lives.

Tomorrow.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Good luck to you! I hope the transition goes as smoothly as possible. We have a number of foster-to-adopt situations in my extended family and we've had great experiences with it. May you have that same kind of joy! Congratulations on your expanded family!

Anonymous said...

I know you from 2Peas but have kept up with your adoption! I am so excited for you this day!

Kristyn

deb said...

I just found your blog. I have family in Junction City and also have watched a sibling go through a Foster-to-adopt situation with two of their kiddos. We currently foster. What a wonderful day tomorrow will be for you! What a blessing for all 5 of you. Congrats!