Tuesday, May 10, 2011

RANTS FROM MOMMYLAND: Five Universal Laws of Mornings

I had an unusually rough morning this morning. W decided to throw a fit about his choice of clothing. Yes, I said HIS choice.

Then there was this little thing called 'DUMB' at the dentist where they 'forgot' to check me in when I arrived at 8:50 for his 9:00 appt. And while I sat there IN THE WAITING ROOM, they called my house at 9:20 to ask where I was. They finally took him back at 9:55, but only after I had to have a little conversation with one of the managers. And I hadn't even KNOWN about the phone call to my house yet.

So it is with great pleasure that I direct you to this blog here. It's funny, it's irreverant, it's everything I want to be when I grow up. And this post that I've referenced? Classic. Timeless. And if you're a mom, TRUE. Read on dear reader. It's hysterical.

RANTS FROM MOMMYLAND: Five Universal Laws of Mornings: "What is it about the morning routine? Why can't we get through one measly cup of coffee and *possibly* the gossip section of the paper befor..."

No comments: