Wednesday, November 15, 2006

We Go Live in Three...Two...One...

Chris left this morning. He got on a plane and headed out west sucka! I don't know why, but I always have to say 'sucka' when I say 'headed out west'.

He called me just a minute ago and said the words I knew he would eventually say. "There's no way we can live with my parents. They have too much stuff!" In the interest of maintaining a positive relationship with his parents, and having a little privacy, we're going to (GASP) Rent An Apartment!!!

OMG! I feel like I am 19 again and have to rent because I can't afford a house. Sweet Mary. I guess I have to keep reminding myself that we OWN a house. We just haven't been able to SELL the house.

However, now I have something big to look forward to. Our own place. Somewhere where I can unpack all of my stuff. And make it my own.

Look for me in the Valley at an apartment complex near you.

No comments: