Back for another installment. I'll include the 4th of July weekend since I was a lazy ass and didn't post.
1. Spending the Fourth with my husband and setting off fireworks. Including the ones we bought. *wink*
2. Making corn pudding and getting it right. YUM.
3. Getting what could possibly be the best news ever. It's top secret until the deets are worked out, but it looks good so far.
4. The week FLYING by. I love that.
5. Wednesday night chick flick night with C. PS I Love You. Sob.
That's all I got. Hey - at least you got something right? Now have a good weekend!!