Friday, September 09, 2011

Back to School: Week 1

My kids went back to school this week.  There was much nervousing and gnashing of teeth, but overall, I would say it was successful.  Wyatt is learning sign language and Jordan is learning some espanol.  I'm pretty proud of both of them.

And also - daddy came home after 12 days of being gone.  I know, I have no right to whine when military families do it all the time.  12 days is nothing - and at least I got to talk to him every day.  But it was still painful.  I can't wait until this commute is OVER.  Soon, baby.  Soon.

1 comment:

tammy said...

Yes, we military wives call that a vacation! I am glad my hubby is retired now though. He was gone 18 monthes out of the last 2 years he was in the Air Force.
Still, time apart is hard. Glad to hear about the kiddos!