Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bah! Where does the time go?

Right.  I always have some lame excuse for why it's been so long since I've posted.  Except THIS time I'm for reals.

Let's see:  My 18 year old graduated (sniff sniff), my daughter made competitive softball and we've been living and breathing practice and tournaments, and my youngest made orange belt at Taekwondo.

And also, we're moving.  Again.

So I've been consumed with the logistics of moving (again, I really should write a book), running the children hither and yon, and trying to get through the end of school.

As it stands, it looks like our last day in the Bay will be July 13th.  Chris is already in Las Vegas, as he's started his new position.  The good news is that with an hour and fifteen minute flight time, commuting is a breeze.

ALSO!!!  I've noticed that I get visitors from some very far and away (and not so far and away) places.  So, if you could, would, want to, please leave a comment with your name and where you're visiting from!  I love to know where you're all coming from and why you're here.  =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow! You have a lot of reasons NOT to blog. Congratulations to all of your babies. Graduation? That is so stressful for Moms. Hope your softball season is fun. Good luck to them.

Anonymous said...

Hi -- I found your blog long ago on 2Peas -- I am "FLA SummerBaby" (aka Lisa). I live in Gainesville, FL.