Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Va-Kay-Shun

va·ca·tion n.
1. A period of time devoted to pleasure, rest, or relaxation, especially one with pay granted to an employee.
2. A holiday.
3. A fixed period of holidays, especially one during which a school, court, or business suspends activities.

I need one of those, badly. I'm tired, I'm stressed, and nothing sounds better to me right now than laying on a beach somewhere (other than here) with a drink in my hand listening to the waves crash against the rocks.

The Hub needs a vacation also. So, we have decided, with a group of close friends, to head to Maui for a long weekend. Leave on a Friday, come back on a Wednesday morning.

I love Maui and I cannot wait. Here's to Mai Tai's and crashing waves. I can hear them already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome, and yes - we'll need pics.

Better yet, take me with you!! lol