Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We Are The Champions

For the past 34 weeks, C, N, and I have been bowling on Monday nights on a women's league. We bowled our final night last night, and we took home the trophy. We were league champions!! First place baby! Numero Uno! We each won a little cash, had a good time, and felt really proud of ourselves and our accomplishments!

For the past three weeks, TLC has been at the bowling alley filming episodes for Little People, Big World. The Roloff Family lives in the Metro Portland area and Amy bowls on our league. My husband knows the Roloff's since they fly Southwest quite a bit, so it was nice to see the action. I signed a waiver, so you might be seeing me on a TV near you soon. I'll keep you posted. I'm the one in the pink "Dolls With Balls" shirt! **wink**

With that, I bid you adieu. The Coyote will be on va-kay for the next week. Talk to you when I get back!!

No comments: