Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Things You Need to Know

So I have been doing this blogging thang for a bit and I have decided to do a Ten Things I Love About You post.

Here you go:

1. Extreme Makeover Home Edition makes me cry. Every. Damn. Time.

2. I adore horror movies. Slasher, psycho, psychological. Any type of horror/thriller movie turns my crank. Guess where I will be on Friday?
The Ring 2

3. I love my husband with a fierce, passionate and deep love. It is so deep that it hurts sometimes. Hurts. I hope everyone gets to experience that hurt sometime.

4. I love my son with an unconditional, protective, "I would take a bullet for you" love.

5. Though they sometimes drive me crazy, my mom and dad are integral parts of my world.

6. My sister was the biggest pain in my ass until we became adults. Then she was an even bigger pain. But I love her with a fierce love.

7. I love my job. It's stressful, and challenging, and there are days that I come home exhausted, but I feel fulfilled in my career for the first time in my life.

8. My dog is a spoiled rotten little Jewish man with fur. His mommy is Jewish, so, you know, the mother passes it on.

9. I love my God, and my Saviour. I won't get on a soap box here, but I have a deep-rooted faith in God that I can now look back and thank my father for. I ran from it when I was in my teens, and thankfully, my God is a forgiving one.

10. I love my friends with all of my heart. You know who you are.

1 comment:

Muddy said...

There is an undeniable trend: people love lists. Go check a duplicated one on food on my blog. Feel free to duplicate.